Friday, September 29

Still Lovin' Me Hoodie

Sitting at the bus stop at 2am, waiting for the bus that never arrived with Joe..chatting away, when suddenly a police car pulls over. My innocent, naive moi, breathes in relief thinking that the kind copper had noticed we were waiting in vain, and was going to give me a lift home..what a silly thought!The policeman got out of the car and asked me whether I was wearing a hoodie and to remove my coat to prove it..mmmh..dodgy!!!I refused,and required an explaination. The copper explained that someone had made a prank call to the station and reported a couple of people looking exactly like me and my friend, sitting at the bus stop, and the girl with a hoodie had been thretening the boy with a broken bottle!!!Madness!I reject the discrimination of the hoodie and I stand up for my local identity! Come on Salford!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2am
at a bus stop
with Joe.............
dodgy.
Definetely want to hear more!

Ivonne! We thought you're back in Italy, but there you are, with Joe!
-tane.

P.S. u ok?