Confessions of a little chicken..
Confession:I have been guilty of stalking other people's blogs and I accidentally got on this woman's blog.Little did I know at the time that,by simply reading it,I would have had to consider myself automatically web tagged! Doh!I haven't actually been tagged, but so many of her blogpals have done this one and then gone on to say "consider yourself tagged if you have read this". So,tag yourself too,matey,if you are reading this!
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog. This is all good,but I am so incredibly weird I am gonna struggle to find only 6 things to share with you - but I'll do my best...
- I make pretty decent pancakes but hate their smell and really can't stand eating them..so I make them for everybody else and never eat them..mmm
- My Italian literature professor once told my mom that she thought I was on drugs when I was 14 'cause I didn't use to wear make up or dress up fashonably(incredible but true!)
- I once thought that putting beer on my hear on the beach would have given my hair extra shine. The outcome was unfortunately quite disastruous:by the end of the summer my hair was bright carrot orange!! In hindsight I think I should have had a pint at the bar instead!
- I secretly enjoy cheesy chick flicks and have been known to occasionally cry to them too (like a baby)which,by the way,reminds me of my obsession for pregnant bellies..
- I won't eat eggs if people make references to chickens or goofily flap their arms and make chicken noises..I am such a freak!
- My parents found me with a boy in our bathtub together when we were 10...ops!Call it blissful ignorance and naivity,if you wish.