Thursday, August 16

Only a Temporary Interval..


Dear all,
We are currently in the full of summer here..yesterday was actually "Ferragosto", Mid-August, (originally a religious festivity). We are experiencing a rather pleasant hot weather which makes a change from the unpredictable English summer weather. Even though I have been spending some quality time in some of the most beautiful locations on the southern Italian coast, enjoying some of the most exquisite cuisines in the world and drunk some of the best coffees and wines, I have been rather busy studying, preparing for a very important exam on September 4th. So this post doubles up as an apology for my seemingly lack of interest in the blogword, and a brief 'farewell' to the days when I will be a little bit more relaxed to find something to write about that does not involve eukariotic cells, chemical relations, physics and you name it! Good-bye and see you soon!!!

3 comments:

Tanya Heasley said...

First come'yay!', then come 'oooh!', but you have to study so I understand.

Also, how jealous am I with all the drinks and sun you're having.

I'll say it again, oooh!

Anonymous said...

forget the drinks - it's the food I want

The Wee Italian Chick said...

Thanks Tanya for your emphaty and understanding...I promise I will be back in full form straight after the exam! ;-)

Estelle: I totally understand: if I wasn't myself, I would be jelaous of myself..ihihih! Sure you'll make up for it in November, won't you? xx