Wednesday, January 31

How Weird Can You Be?!?

Confessions of a little chicken..

Confession:I have been guilty of stalking other people's blogs and I accidentally got on this woman's blog.Little did I know at the time that,by simply reading it,I would have had to consider myself automatically web tagged! Doh!I haven't actually been tagged, but so many of her blogpals have done this one and then gone on to say "consider yourself tagged if you have read this". So,tag yourself too,matey,if you are reading this!
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog. This is all good,but I am so incredibly weird I am gonna struggle to find only 6 things to share with you - but I'll do my best...

  • I make pretty decent pancakes but hate their smell and really can't stand eating them..so I make them for everybody else and never eat them..mmm
  • My Italian literature professor once told my mom that she thought I was on drugs when I was 14 'cause I didn't use to wear make up or dress up fashonably(incredible but true!)
  • I once thought that putting beer on my hear on the beach would have given my hair extra shine. The outcome was unfortunately quite disastruous:by the end of the summer my hair was bright carrot orange!! In hindsight I think I should have had a pint at the bar instead!
  • I secretly enjoy cheesy chick flicks and have been known to occasionally cry to them too (like a baby)which,by the way,reminds me of my obsession for pregnant bellies..
  • I won't eat eggs if people make references to chickens or goofily flap their arms and make chicken noises..I am such a freak!
  • My parents found me with a boy in our bathtub together when we were 10...ops!Call it blissful ignorance and naivity,if you wish.

So is this weired enough for you or do you think you could do better?! Cayetana Altovoltaje, Baron Hashbrown,Jay, Rie&Tane, Neil and J-Mac --consider yourselves tagged!

12 comments:

Baron Hashbrown said...

When you say "found me and another boy" are you suggesting that you were at the time a boy or that this had happened on previous occasions?

Also, I'm concerned that Ms TutleyMutley who writes a blog about knitting, didn't consider this weird enough to make the list!

The Wee Italian Chick said...

Corrected now,you cheeky article!(although it actually had-I must have had an infantile fetish for bathtubs..)
So,you read Ms TutleyMutley too,ah?;-)

The Wee Italian Chick said...

It had happened before not "I used to be a boy" before..did,dig,dig!

Baron Hashbrown said...

Oh I see, it all makes sense now! ...so were there several of you in the bath together or did you let them in one at a time? And more importantly was there a rubber duckie present?

And no, I don't stalk knitters. Not with those sharp pointy needles it would be dangerous! I just followed your link.

Cayetana Altovoltaje said...

How could you do this to me? You know I'm untaggable!!! Plus, I came back home dying to use my NEW IPOD VIDEO yayayayayayyyyy!!! (belated xmas gift from parents oh I'm so excited nn tss nnn tsss nnn!!!)

Cayetana Altovoltaje said...

Ok, so when I finish playing with my new toy, I'll do the damn blog thing. I bet I can beat anyone at weirdness :P

The Wee Italian Chick said...

and there was me thinking that you were blogging less because you were well into your dissertation..not!You were just distracted by your new e-toy!Shocks!

Re:Weirdness,I dare you.In fact, I double dare you Cayetana Altovoltaje! Love ya, xx

The Wee Italian Chick said...

also,Baron,come on-it's me and I was only a child at the time.I don't think there were any rubber duckies,but I recall the presence of "Big Jim" toy dolls (as in Barbie's boyfriend)and speed boats...?!?

Baron Hashbrown said...

Done!

PS. Only teasing you because I was bored... And Barbie is seeing Big Jim? I knew that Action Man had run off with Sindy (despite her enourous head) but what about Ken? Did he finally come out of the closet?

The Wee Italian Chick said...

No worries,you know I am always up for a bit of good old cheeky banter!

Re:Barbie,I think she's realised she's been knocking on a bit lately and really is no time for 'fit toy boys' no more;so she ditched Action man for a more stable relationship with uglier,yet loaded,big Jim. Ken is still in the closet for her secret moments of weekness. Righty oh,gossip column over. Better go and read you blog now - am intrigued!

Come Back Brighter said...

I can't think of six weird things... loved yours tho!

The Wee Italian Chick said...

Jay:Don't be a wuss and GET BLOGGIN'!Can't wait!
Thanks - and that was a choice amongst the least weired stuff:you ain't seen nothing yet!;-)