Saturday, October 21

Meet the New Mrs Oliver!!!




What an eventful week-end! This week-end I was down in Essex to fulfil my duties as bridesmaid at Ben and Katherine's wedding. Not considering that I nearly killed the bride in a car crash just hours before the wedding cerimony and that Ben kinda disappeared a few hours after saying 'I do' (not to worry, he came back!!!) and that we had to go back home to get the cake we had left behind, it was a wonderful day! Katherine looked stunning beyond description and the evident testimony of their love for God and one another compelled us to be delighted and full of praise to an amazingly faithful God!!! Four years ago none of us could have ever imagined what took place on Saturday..guess we should all learn to rely on the Boss a bit more!!! I certainly need to! Added bonus to the lovely week-end is that I got to spend some time with my "English Adoptive Fam" (Kath's family really)who have shown me so much love over the past four years I cannot even begin to tell. Thank you!! Also, I got a chance to see some good old friends again and have a brief catch up with them - Pablo,Rach,Pete,Luc,Carla (and newly met fiance!!!)and all the wondeful peps from TCC. Great stuff. Well sure more updates shall follow.

No comments: