Friday, October 13

Torna Sta Casa Aspet' a Te!

Tiziiiiiiiiiiii,Tesoro mio!Today my little Tiz left to go back to sunny Palermo possibly for good?!Piccola:I shall miss you loads - never forget that "sta casa aspet'a te!" TVTTTTTTTTTB,xx
Meanwhile here are a few pics of our crazy time together in England!
Loads of fun times, tears, shouting, food, wine and silly things - like the wee poems we used to write each other in the morning, or the unforgettable sing along version of "Memole" (sung at the top of our loungs..in the middle of the office..and laughing so much people thought we'd had an argument and were crying..ihihih!), Neapolitan quiz, Christmas dinner, Starbuck's on Sat aftenoons and many,many,many other hilarious moments!



2 comments:

The Wee Italian Chick said...

Matti!So good to hear from you!Hope you are doing well in sunny Suomi!Stay in touch!Loadsa luv,xx

The Wee Italian Chick said...

Tiz:Cheecky Beee,soooo extra good to hear from you!!!My working life ain't the same without you..nor my waste line! Working at Esso enriched my spirit and my belly!No wonder your mummy's jelaous!Lol!Yep,I LUV MANCHESTER ME!Love you loaoooads! xx