Monday, December 11

Going Home...


Just a little update for my fellow bloggers.
I will be flying home tomorrow morning - unfortunately, it is not for happy reasons. My mother, who has been unwell for a number of months now, has been diagnosed with intestinal tumours and will most likely be expected to undergo chemotherapy. Please pray that she will be at peace, that the treatment will be accurate and effective and that, somehow, I will be a strong moral and practical support to her, dad and Martina, my little sister. I am due back to sunny Manchester on Saturday morning - I will try to keep you updated as much as possible. Love you all lots!

3 comments:

Cayetana Altovoltaje said...

I'll be thinking of you, housemate. Good trip and good luck, hope everything works out fine ;)

The Wee Italian Chick said...

Thanks chick, appreciate it.

Baron Hashbrown said...

Hope everthing's OK. Have a safe journey.