Friday, March 2

Have a Laugh on Me!

Some good old entertainment from the Wee Italian Chick. Me and the Habitat for Humanity team last summer dancing African style in Nanchuwa, Kisii (Kenya). The Artic Monkeys song "I bet You look Good on the Dance Floor" comes to mind. It was so much fun!


This brief post is in support and response to Gorilla Bananas who recently suggested cross-cultural issues are defeated by dance, a universal language. **I am the little jumping curley haired lady in the middle!!!**(",)

5 comments:

Cayetana Altovoltaje said...

Ok, I know you're there cause you said so, but I couldn't see you!!!
Looks like fun, those people can sure dance! I have a student from Senegal who's always complaining that we white-ass crackers can't move it!
I think he's totally right...

The Wee Italian Chick said...

I shake my butt just fine,Cajetana,thank you very much!...(Not) I so agree with your student-nice choice of vocab as usual - make me laugh everytime! Miss you matey
;-( xx

Anonymous said...

so, we white-ass crackers can't dance - well I'm one who an and have many a happy day at church mixing it up with the best of the africans and carribeans at my church!
Who cares anyway?

Baron Hashbrown said...

I see you, I see you! You're dancing like a rag doll! Well done you got the video up!

Gorilla Bananas said...

Marvellous. Makes me feel so close to humanity.