Friday, June 15

To Be Brought to the Light

Today, it is a wonderful day! This morning at 6 am (2 pm local time) my best friend Rie gave birth to their second child, Saku Luukas Sinivirta ... ok, ok, I may be biased, but you've gotta admit this baby looks gorgeous and incredibly sweet!!! Mommy and baby are well and daddy and big bro Riku were happy to meet the new addition to the Sinivirta family! So proud of you guys. Love you more than words can tell. Auntie, Ivonne xx
"To be brought to the light" is how the Italians call birth. Never paid much attention to it until I watched "Under the Tuscan Sun"..beautiful expression, isn't it?

5 comments:

Karenkool said...

beautiful--beautiful!!

john heasley said...

I love babies, I think they are fantastic, pass on my congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Hey peach girl, who do you think Saku looks like?
-tan

The Wee Italian Chick said...

Hey daddy Tan, congratulations!!!! Me thinks Saku looks a bit more like his mommy than Riku...don't you think?

Lots of love,
Iv xx

Mimosa said...

Cute!!