Wednesday, June 20

Too Stingy for a Card..


Hi folks! I forgot to wish happy birthday to John O yesterday - sorry!!!!- HAPPY Birthday, mate! And of course, today it is Lili' and Susanna's birthday...oh, then it will be Pablo's on Monday, Smeedy's on Wednesday, wee Joshua's is on Thursday next week, Laura and Matthew's birthdays are next Saturday and then, of course, it is mine on the following Sunday... may be I am trying to save the environment by avoiding sending cards, maybe I am too disorganized at this moment of chaos to remember to post them on time or have I become PLAIN STINGY!?!?!?! A joke apart, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all! Lots of love xx

2 comments:

Come Back Brighter said...

I'm sure they'll forgive the absence of a card after such warm birthday wishes!

The Wee Italian Chick said...

Mmm...lovin' the sarcasm, Jay...