Tuesday, February 6

I Could Be Your Hero, Babe..

I am so sorry for the incredibly cheesy title! (I swear I am not an Enrique Iglesias' fan)..I just couldn't think of another title for the post..This week seems to have been tinted by wispers of superheroes talk. To start off with,we have been eloquently reminded of "The Icredibles" family by la Cayetana Altovoltaje, shortly followed by watching the movie rendition of an iconic 80's comic, V for Vendetta, and now this: the Superhero Personality Test! Absolutely class - here are my results; try it out!

I am Supergirl
Supergirl
87%
Wonder Woman
87%
Superman
80%
Spider-Man
80%
Green Lantern
75%
Iron Man
65%
Robin
52%
Hulk
50%
The Flash
45%
Batman
35%
Catwoman
25%
Yep, that's me through and through..ihihih! What did you get?!
Lean, muscular and feminine.

Honest and a defender of the innocent
.

4 comments:

Mu Tai Dong said...

我认为我会是中国妇女!! 我能攻击人以我的地精和击中头与铁锅!
I thought I can be the Chinese women! ! I can attack the person and hit and the iron saucepan by mine polygonum multiflorum!

Gorilla Bananas said...

Your happiness is infectious, Miss Wee Italian Chick. Supergirl indeed.

Come Back Brighter said...

I was Superman, but it seems like it was close between him and Spidey. I'd be offended because I hate Superman and his naive ideas about altruism, but I do have this yearning to fly...

The Wee Italian Chick said...

MTD:I have no intention to hit any one - I fight with flowers (sort of speak!)

GB:That's so encouraging to hear-I like it!Thanks!xx

J:perhaps I need to find out more about my superheroine,but I love the idea of being wondewoman!(I often think that with all the things I juggle in my life,that's about right!;-))