Saturday, November 11

Live To Tell the Tale

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe I actually saw MUSE, Live @ MEN Arena on Saturday night standing ...third row!!! (I could basically "smell" Matthew Bellamy's sweat..together with that of many others!yuck!) It was phenomenal.. and what made the evening even better is that the ticket was offered to me for free!! Muse are such great performers and their ability to fuse their evident classical knowledge with alternative/electronic music is a pleasure to the ears. Every thing was simply perfect, absolutely loved it..apart from the minger who decided to pee in a cup and then to throw the cup in the air - disgusting. This is not going to be a very long blog, I don't really have the time, but I wanted to share this memorable event with you, fellow bloggers! So, here is a wee taste of Muse's talent: The video to "Knights of Cydonia" - 6.06 minutes of undoubted magic, sounds that can take you onto a different universe..try to believe!


Starlight

2 comments:

Boltonfan said...

Thanks for putting these tracks on your blog. Now at least I know what MUSE sound like. How could I have got away with not knowing who they are? I am quite embarrassed.
I like the sound. Would the MUSE purists kill me if I said the 2nd track sounds like Keane??

See you soon
Ruth x

The Wee Italian Chick said...

hey boltonfan!good to have a comment from you at last!Glad this musical knowledge exchange is still working!yep,think I know where you are coming from when comparing muse to keane..but:NOOOO
they are simply just from another planet!anyway,speak soon!